October To-Do’s for Massachusetts Residents
October 26, 2016
- Pick the perfect pumpkin
- Jump in a leaf pile
- Match up your mittens
- Add Tom Brady to the Sunday calendar
- Stock up on hot cocoa and marshmallows
- Schedule your annual heating equipment maintenance
Okay, so the last one isn’t exactly a fun fall activity, but it won’t be your jack-o-lantern that keeps you warm and comfortable this winter, it’ll be your heating equipment. If you haven’t yet scheduled an annual tune-up for your furnace or boiler, it’s a good idea to get it done before the temperatures start to fall.
That could be very soon! Forecasters are predicting an unusually cold winter season for New Englanders this year. Don’t wait until the chill sets in to make sure your oil burner or furnace will run smoothly for the next few months. An annual tune-up is an important part of keeping your system operating safely and efficiently.
What makes it so important? Benefits of a tuned-up system include:
- Safe and efficient system operation
- Lower energy costs and bills
- Improved indoor air quality
- Less risk of unexpected or emergency repairs
- Longer lifespan for your equipment
- Better comfort and warmth in your home
Why put it off any longer? Check your annual tune-up off the list today, so you can focus on the good stuff this season. Holliston Oil Service is ready to keep you and your family safe and comfortable all winter long, no matter how cold it gets.